Tuesday 16 June 2020

CORVAN - the best AI robot to help clean and sterilise our home against Covid-19 easily

Corvan is the Official Sole Distributor of NEATO, picaMop, picaBot, EVERYBOT, HandiMop in Malaysia. It has one of the best service centres in the world to provide 1st class after sales service to all its product.


I seriously love this Corvan picaBot AI series where this robot is so smart that it can use laser mapping to do all the regular vacuuming, mopping and disinfecting procedures (put anti-bacteria detergent in the mopping tank). Everything can be controlled using our smartphone no matter where we are. This is superb useful and helpful for those busy working adults and parents.


Every Corvan products come with 5 years motor warranty and any inquiries there is a watsaap hotline number 011-266 266 36 where we can hit it with any questions anytime.



To find out more info:

Do visit:

Corvan website

or Corvan Shopee Store (remember to grab voucher RM20 off Min. Spend RM600 + free shipping above RM19 purchase)

or Corvan Lazada Store (remember to grab voucher RM20 off Min. Spend RM600 + free shipping above RM100 purchase)




3 comments:

  1. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Emmanuel  a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Emmanuel sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr Emmanuel who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Emmanuel because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Emmanuel through his email traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348140033827 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 3 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr Ogedegbe on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr Ogedegbe today on this Email address: dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on this Number +2348109374702  .... thanks to you dr Ogedegbe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr.ALUDA  God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good
    works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writing and posting
    testimonies about you on the Internet, I was an (HPV and Herpes virus)
    patient, I saw a blog on how Dr. ALUDA cured someone, I contacted him via email @ draludaharbalhome@gmail.com and
    also got my healing

    ReplyDelete