Sunday 24 January 2021

Foodpandamart - Another grocery shopping paradise for price hunter [up to 30% discounts + RM10 OFF (min spend RM20) + Free Delivery (min spend RM5)]

Recently, I discovered that the many online shopping platforms are getting more and more aggressive at attracting their customers. One of the best deals that i got is from foodpandamart. Let me tell you why..

To cut short, the benefits of foodpandamart in summary:

1. Up to 30% DISCOUNTS - they have different grocery items on discounts everyday, most items after discounts can be even cheaper than 99 speedmart and all purchase are delivered to our house with FREE delivery. 



Grocery hunter only buys greatly discounts items

2. RM10 OFF - click here to sign up (for those who don't have foodpanda apps)

After RM10 OFF, grocery items become seriously cheaper than 99 speedmart with FREE DELIVERY somemore.

Another one..

    RM7 OFF - Code : JIMART (can redeem up to 6x with min purchase of RM30)

Do take note for the discount codes

3. FREE DELIVERY - min spend RM5

4. All the grocery items that i received so far are VERY FRESH including the breads, eggs, soya drinks, milk products, yogurt, ice-creams, frozen salmon etc...i haven't tried buy the vegetables yet (so cann't comment much)

5. Surprise DISCOUNT code from foodpanda. Once in a while, foodpanda will give out surprise discount vouchers like belows:

- RM3 OFF (min spend RM5)

- RM15 OFF (min spend RM20) 

 

RM3.90 for 10 bottles of Yakult drinks with FREE DELIVERY to your house.


 Sign up for Foodpanda now to maximise your Ringgits Values!!

 





 


3 comments:

  1. If you require professional help to recover your stolen cryptocurrency, forgot your password, or sent to the wrong wallet address, contact easybinarysolutions@gmail.com for assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few months ago, I felt so depressed, I got frustrated with bad credits, but then I contacted HACK VANISH by phone: +1 (7 4 7) 2 9 3 – 8 5 1 4 and email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM. I found out about hack vanish services through positive reviews read on some credit blogs, in a blink of an eye this great hacker restored my credit score from 509 to 784 in all 3 major credit bureaus, they got removed evictions and foreclosures, my LexisNexis and Chex system was repaired respectively, a few days later I received an email confirming the approval of my mortgage loan, it was quite surprising because I never thought it was possible. Today, I can confidently say that 2021 was a banner year for my husband and I as we now own a new house and a new SUV courtesy of HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such valuable information about Foodpandamart, if you would like to know more about best schools in Bengaluru, visit Top Schools In Bangalore

    ReplyDelete